Blender add-on setup
Apart from the Remote Console, another beginner-friendly option for managing Chordata Motion's system and captures, is our Blender Add-on. Leveraging Blender 3D capabilities, Chordata Motion add-on offers a complete toolkit for managing, inspecting and recording captures.
Follow these steps to install Chordata Motion Blender add-on:
- Download and install Blender.
- Download the add-on from our downloads page.
- To install and activate the add-on:
- Launch Blender.
- Go to "Edit" > "Preferences..." > "Add-ons".
- Click the "Install..." button.
- Select the Chordata Motion add-on .zip file you've downloaded.
- Once installed, the add-on will appear in Blender's add-ons list.
- Tick the box next to the add-on's name in order to activate it.